Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Photos and Archived Sets (Live) from Bonnaroo 2010




Hey guys.

I recently changed my homepage to NPR, and I'm so glad I did. There was a link a few days up to listen to the big names at Bonnaroo live online on their site. I listened to little of Kings of Leon and DMB shows, and both were awesome. Now that the event is over, here's a link to NPR's archive of lots of the sets. Pictures are up too. The festival also included performances by awesome artists like Jay-Z, Stevie Wonder, Weezer, Tori Amos, The Avett Brothers, Diane Birth, Brandi Carlile, Jimmy Cliff, The Flaming Lips, Conan O'Brien, Ween, Tenacious D, the John Butler Trio, Norah Jones, Kris Kristofferson, Michael Franti and Spearhead, Nas and Damian Marley, She And Him, Regina Spektor, and the XX.

My only conclusion is this: Next year, I'll be listening in person, not online.

Here's the link:

Enjoy!

~Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment