Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hot Upcoming Albums

A Message from the Editor:

I know many of you were expecting my write-up on the Ian and the Dream concert to go up today. I'm sorry to report that I've been so busy that I haven't had the time to devote as much attention to the article as it demands. Instead, today I have a list of the hottest upcoming albums. The concert write-up will be posted on Saturday, and INTERNATIONAL INVASION WEEK will start on Tuesday.

UPCOMING Albums

  • Imogen Heap - Ellipse (August 25)
  • Arctic Monkeys - Humbug (August 25)
  • Ingrid Michaelson - Everybody (August 25)
  • Jet - Shaka Rock (August 25)
  • Muse - The Resistance (September 14)
  • Monsters of Folk [Jim James, Conor Oberst, Mike Mogis & M. ward project] - Monsters of Folk (September 22)
  • Selena Gomez - Kiss and Tell (September 29)
  • La Roux - La Roux (September 29)
  • Paramore - Brand New Eyes (September 29)
  • The Gossip - Music for Men (October 6)
  • The Mountain Goats - The Life of the World to Come (October 6)
  • Tegan and Sara - Sainthood (October 27)
  • Weezer - Raditude (October 27)

No comments:

Post a Comment