Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Donavon Frankenreiter Visits Madison




Hey guys, I'm posting in honor of my birthday! And by in honor of my birthday, I mean in honor of the fact I got to go see Donavon Frankenreiter for my birthday, thanks to my wonderful boyfriend.

And it was awesome.

I've loved his music for a while now: chill, surf-y, easy, but not stoner-y. Which is an awesome combination, I have to say. So I had to see him live.

Last night he played all my favorite songs of his, including "On My Mind", "Free", and "Life, Love, & Laughter". He finished with two other awesome ones: a super-cool acoustic-y version of "American Girl" by Tom Petty, and his own song "Swing On Down". It was a small concert at the city's Majestic Theatre, which is fairly small, so we got a fantastic view of the stage.

Oh, and we got a free copy of his new CD, GLOW. Which you should check out. You can listen to some of the songs from the CD here.

Now, off to celebrate my 21st!

~Libby

1 comment:

  1. If you want to enjoy your favorite TV shows With no more freezing, Then Pandar IPTV can help you with IPTV free trial UK firestick. Where the price is starting just from 7$. Get the best service now!

    ReplyDelete